Thursday, January 27, 2005
mildly scrambled
another day another bout of madness. well, in the perception of others anyway. XD

most of my classmates now think, or confirmed their suspicions, that i am a raving lunatic. this in part by my insistence to take random pictures of them or anything that is orange for today's photo offering. i get entertained when i mildly freak people out.

but i'm hoping my eccentricities wont be a replacement for actual personality. 8D

another note, i felt so bloody stupid in marketing tutorial today. the combination of fatigue, marker fumes and whole blocks of text taunting me from my textbook, made me feel like the mental equivalent of george bush. this was aggravated further by me not being able to turn on my default brain -to- mouth filter, ultimately causing me to be a sucker for attempting to fill in the meaningful silences thrown at us by the lecturer after every question directed at our lil tutorial class. At lest i tried!...right? but getting almost every single wild guess wrong after a while demoralizes you somewhat.

and off i go.

ps. if you guys wanna comment, toss me a cookie ;), finally figured out how customize my comment box, and i'd rather you guys leave cookies cos chatbox shouts will disappear after a while.

the next piece. shots from around my house, and college area.


orange|one


brain distraction

Sorry everybody
this link is long overdue, it came out soon after the results for the last United States presidential election.

Johnny highwaycone
aaaaw, it's so sweeet.

The more people I meet, the more I like my dog... and I don't even have a dog.

Jarvis Black
posted by onigiri @ 9:55 PM  
|
it's japanese for riceball. in more local terms, ba chang might be the equivalent.
Nutritional Information

Name: onigiri
Home: Subang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: i wish inspiration would come rape me so i can have its illegitimate babies

See my complete profile

Babi-babi sekalian
teh O ais
penyanyi KL muda
Webcomics
Past Ramblings
Pickled Rice
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com