Monday, January 03, 2005
ok...FINE
right. i just noticed a trend. one usually has to be either




  1. ridiculously beautiful

  2. exceedingly offensive

  3. bogglingly intelligent

  4. or even genuinely interesting



to get anywhere or any attention. i exaggerate. behold my wonders of bad spelling.

basically, major changes i have made in my life. well, not major, but changes nonetheless.

...


...




...





like lah i'm gonna put here for the whole world to see. 8D

see there's one already.

my life has been enriched by the internet. by the free expanse of free (pirated) material readily available for perusal at my fingertips and mouse wheel.

ppl go read su yin's blog. go shoo.

go visit the kung fool link as well under my webcomics addiction box. he's been updating again. be sure to check out the previous posts for links of interest.

i have come to terms with the fact that universal acceptance/popularity is an impossible and unrealistic ideal that i have childishly hoped to cling on to for a long time. GROW up!! there are some people who would gladly spit on my grave and defecate explosively on my remains.

and me likewise.

tho not to that extent.

i'll prolly be only to muster waving a picture of a pile of dog poo at your elderly aunt.

oh. and college starts again. tis a 6 day week. oh joy.

it looks bleak but i'll survive dang namit!, i swear this upon my pet pig's grave in front of that irritating teacher whom i refer to as barney: purple destroyer of innocent souls and minds, the great beast who signals the beginning of the end, the one who proclaimed "some carnivores eat meat". i wonder what do the rest do? go vegan on weekends to appease their guilty conscience when they devour all those cute bunny rabbits?

this wired.com article on bittorrent gave me deja vu cos i actually compared bt to tivo in a conversation prior to reading this. i think i am one of those partly to blame for the bittorrent proliferation in my circles, cos i recall being the one to always tell ppl to try it out. those music and tv ppl are gonna turn up one day at my door and give me a stern warning and a large pie in my face. hopefully it's cream and not cow.

oh, and i can't wait for tuesday cos i'll get to see tigger :D

hmmm, what else?

remember to light a candle in your heart for all the screwed up poo poo that is going on in our lives today. god help us all.



Conversation, like certain portions of the anatomy, always runs smoothly when lubricated.

Quills


posted by onigiri @ 1:13 AM  
|
it's japanese for riceball. in more local terms, ba chang might be the equivalent.
Nutritional Information

Name: onigiri
Home: Subang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: i wish inspiration would come rape me so i can have its illegitimate babies

See my complete profile

Babi-babi sekalian
teh O ais
penyanyi KL muda
Webcomics
Past Ramblings
Pickled Rice
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com