Saturday, January 01, 2005
crossing the date line.
what a year it has been.

WHAT a year.

for the world. and as well for me.

i could write a book. it has been a defining period.

the year really ended with a bang.


And I know things now,
Many valuable things,
That I hadn't known before:
Do not put your faith
In a cape and a hood,
They will not protect you
The way that they should.
And take extra care with strangers,
Even flowers have their dangers.
And though scary is exciting,
Nice is different than good.


*Stephen Sondheim, excerpt from "i know things now"[into the woods]


prayers go out to the new years, my loved ones, the victims of the tragedy, those who need healing, and those who need strength.



i seems to be so introspective in my blog lately whenever i write. my blog is my journal/ record of dates and feelings i need expressing and/or need to be remembered. it's much more secure thn pen and paper i feel, looking at the condition of my desk @_@""
posted by onigiri @ 3:03 PM  
|
it's japanese for riceball. in more local terms, ba chang might be the equivalent.
Nutritional Information

Name: onigiri
Home: Subang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: i wish inspiration would come rape me so i can have its illegitimate babies

See my complete profile

Babi-babi sekalian
teh O ais
penyanyi KL muda
Webcomics
Past Ramblings
Pickled Rice
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com