Monday, November 22, 2004
belated post
on sat, had a busking session to promote Beat It, Sing It. we had about 20 or so members available. only 2 guys covering for tenor part. one of em me. one guy din turn up. not me.

ended up singing my part alone. big thank you to kenneth and boon dat for givin me a hand here and there in my part where they could.
...
...
NIGEL YOU OWE ME A DRINK OR SOMETHING FOR NOT COMING

hahahha, just kidding, it seemed to have gone rather well haha, the busking that is, not my vocal chords.

had makan at flavours food court after that. was drooling at my friends food. pictures below.


some tasty vietnamese dish i forgot the name of



super cool dish called bibin baob or something

missed tracy's concert. damn.

ah, i still feel like raya lar....2 more weeks to go till term ends. ooo and the new typography exhibition at TOA gallery has begun. have yet to see it, hope some of my work went on display...



It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip 'em the bird.

Prairie Home Companion

posted by onigiri @ 1:33 AM  
|
it's japanese for riceball. in more local terms, ba chang might be the equivalent.
Nutritional Information

Name: onigiri
Home: Subang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: i wish inspiration would come rape me so i can have its illegitimate babies

See my complete profile

Babi-babi sekalian
teh O ais
penyanyi KL muda
Webcomics
Past Ramblings
Pickled Rice
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com