Wednesday, December 22, 2004
watch out for the flying excrement
it's the 22nd.

i don't know what's gonna happen. but something's definitely gonna happen.

i can't wait, but i'm nervous. i'm excited.

aaargh. so many things could go wrong, but so many things could be so right.

does almost everything have two sides to it, or is it just me who likes to split hairs?

it's me. hahahaha. it's a two edged sword. at times it lets me feel not so gloomy when something horrible happens, but sometimes makes me feel depressed when someting wonderful walks my way.

mary mary quite contrary.

i just have this tendency to be contrary. *sigh* at least, i think i do.

my throat hurts. heard a new word today, "voblisimmo". tentatively means the wobbling nature of the voice akin to a gargling turkey, or a mongolian throat singer.

aaargh. i can't waait!!!!


posted by onigiri @ 2:35 AM  
|
it's japanese for riceball. in more local terms, ba chang might be the equivalent.
Nutritional Information

Name: onigiri
Home: Subang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: i wish inspiration would come rape me so i can have its illegitimate babies

See my complete profile

Babi-babi sekalian
teh O ais
penyanyi KL muda
Webcomics
Past Ramblings
Pickled Rice
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com