Saturday, January 29, 2005
fook eat
it's been a really...confusing day. i don't know what i'm feeling. it's a borderline between being really happy and being really depressed and frustrated. so they cancelled each other out and i've been drifting about like a zombie.

thank you all for the well wishes.

forgive me for my sucktastic mood. (damn i like that word)

ugh, i don't really like the way this one turned out. i really need to improve on my shot quality. please be kind, i know it's not that great.



green|one


Some friends of mine got me a sweater for my birthday. I'd have preferred a moaner or a screamer, but the sweater was OK.
posted by onigiri @ 11:19 PM  
|
it's japanese for riceball. in more local terms, ba chang might be the equivalent.
Nutritional Information

Name: onigiri
Home: Subang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: i wish inspiration would come rape me so i can have its illegitimate babies

See my complete profile

Babi-babi sekalian
teh O ais
penyanyi KL muda
Webcomics
Past Ramblings
Pickled Rice
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com