Thursday, October 28, 2004
onigiri goes to stepford
hah, after almost a whole week of hum drumminess, i finally treated myself a little myself today. "self indulgence is better than no indulgence at all" hahahah
went to buy a new shirt from seed that was *gasp* ... 50% off ! yay
went jalan jalan a lil after that wif miaow, waiting for my movie to start. today's selection was the stepford wives, so i bravely ventured forth alone, into the cinema. cos there wasn't really anyone else who was around and i really needed to watch a movie or something to refresh my brain.

but lo and behold, i walked into the theatre, thinking i was late, cos the trailers had already started, and to my shock, there was only

ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ
ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ
ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ me, ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ
ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ
ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ



in the cinema.

it was sorta freaky and sorta fun at the same time, cos i asked for middle seat, and i was right in the middle haha, that little pleasure of getting the whole cinema to yourself so you can guffaw and talk to the screen without being harrased. ;)

but alas, it was too good to be true when

ΠΠΠΠ more ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠand more ΠΠΠΠΠ
ΠΠΠ and also a couple ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ few more Π
ΠΠΠΠΠ a few people, me ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ
ΠΠΠΠ yet another couple ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ
ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ some kids Π




started drifting into the cinema, all in all about 20 ppl in our cosy lil stepford session haha.
what was more entertaining was this girl in the group next to me who erupted into giggles whenever the fun gay guy appeared on screen... (¬_¬ )"" i felt like throwing some of my chachos at her, but what a waste of perfectly good junkfood.

the movie was a fun watch, i absolutely loved that retro feel to it, and those commercials used in the credits montage at the beginning. imagine happy women dancing ballet aroundwashing machines. Ooo, and glenn close doing a "spin cycle" (you gotta watch the movie for that).

i loved the way those perfect houses straight out of a magazine could look so perfect and perfectly sinister. reminded me alot of pleasantville in a way, cos the ideals of the "american dream" are so ridiculous and so naive especially if you see what happens in the great ol U.S of A nowadays.

the important moral, i guess, and that i totally agree with is, 'what's perfect and what's right ain't always the same'...i guess...

then hopped into a bus and came home. i'm tired now, so i'm gonna take a nap.


Some of the finest double entendres on British TV & Radio

a sample:
Ted Walsh - Horse Racing Commentator - "This is really a lovely horse. I once rode her mother."


There are, it has been said, two types of people in the world. There are those who, when presented with a glass that is exactly half full, say: this glass is half full. And then there are those who say: this glass is half empty. The world belongs, however, to those who can look at the glass and say: What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Terry Pratchett, from his book The Truth
posted by onigiri @ 5:14 PM  
|
it's japanese for riceball. in more local terms, ba chang might be the equivalent.
Nutritional Information

Name: onigiri
Home: Subang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: i wish inspiration would come rape me so i can have its illegitimate babies

See my complete profile

Babi-babi sekalian
teh O ais
penyanyi KL muda
Webcomics
Past Ramblings
Pickled Rice
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com