Monday, October 25, 2004
i'm a broken record
on my own huh?

searching around, it's tiring being myself all the time. sometimes i like to retreat to someplace that's not me, so i can sorta run on auto pilot.

questions questions questions

everyday. who am i? what am i doing?

what is right? what is wrong?

"there's a fine fine line.-"

i wonder sometimes am i wasting my time and my feelings... it's so draining, wondering everyday whether my feelings will ever be returned.

should i just come out with it all? it's easier in some ways. but it's hard as hell in a whole lot of others. i don't want to drag anyone else by virtue of association. what is the point of blogging eh?
i think i should just keep in the closet.

(that was either the most obscure way of phrasing that, or the most obvious, take your pick. anyways, if you've already figured it out, good for you. feel free to leave whatever questions or presumptions by clicking the comment button below, i'm curious what you have concluded)

it's just an online journal, so these thoughts can be shared, making the world a little more smaller...

i feel like crying again.

i hate blaming external factors like not hanging out with friends and stuff like that not occupying me and making these thougths arise again. but if that's the case, is it a story of just postphoning the inevitable?

ppl say be yourself. i'm being myself, but part of myself wants to change. what am i now then?

if i deem something as a fault, wouldn't i wanna work on it? would a wholehearted acceptance of one's faults an acceptance, or just complacency?

"some things i cannot change, but till i try i'll never know. "

i keep telling myself, people keep telling me, i'm paranoid, i think too much... but it's my way of dealing with the fear of the unknown. by running things thru my head, it sorta helps take the edge off unpleasant surprises? if i'm right on the money, which is rare...

but it feels better than doing nothing at all, well, to me anyways..

i..

i...

musical summary-
"on my own" - les mis
"have you ever" - brandy
"there's a fine fine line" - avenue q

i am my own worst enemy.

at the moment.

"everything except death and your taxes is only...for now. "

so i go to sleep and wonder why i'm doing this to myself or why this is happening, i don't like what my mind or my heart (i can't tell) is telling me the solution to all this.

this looks familiar. maybe i DO have emotional cycles that happen like clockwork...

i feel so tired. emotionally, physically and mentally. i just don't wanna wake up anymore. but i do anyways, cos there this obstinate part of me that's a cock-eyed optimist in the face of all the depression i seem to heaping on myself.

or perhaps since it's all written down, it's being released? ie: i should be the advocate of therapeutic blogging heheh.

gee i feel...slightly..better.

well, there's always tommorow.


MY HAIRY ASS


"The best defense against the atom bomb is not to be there when it goes off.

British Army Journal (1949)
posted by onigiri @ 4:07 AM  
|
it's japanese for riceball. in more local terms, ba chang might be the equivalent.
Nutritional Information

Name: onigiri
Home: Subang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: i wish inspiration would come rape me so i can have its illegitimate babies

See my complete profile

Babi-babi sekalian
teh O ais
penyanyi KL muda
Webcomics
Past Ramblings
Pickled Rice
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com