Wednesday, October 20, 2004
Eleka nahmen nahmen, Ah tum ah tum eleka nahmen
okay

here's the dealio

exploration week has ended.

i am behind on assignments. well, only for one subject anyways. even got a warning letter about it. this time, i cannot escape. cos my mom read the letter before even i saw it. it got sent to the house. how nice of them.


>bleh<

so things i have begun/must get done

  • discovered mahou shoujo tai
  • reading the elder gods by david and leigh eddings
  • got called by the ppl at M! the opera and they told me i got a spot in the show. tho what spot is yet to be known...
  • play catch up for marker visuals
  • work on my WTC booklet for applied typography
  • come up with a new advertising campaign
  • do community service for moral studies (paint playground)
  • sort out my photography album
fuh

eep, and the ykls performance overlaps my final week at college. god please be with me.

ish ish, i hate the way i always seem to get bloody psychosomatic symptoms whenever i seriously want to do work. my subconcious is agaisnt me!!!!

i am rationing the days i go out now. or really cool off on stepping out of the house for frivolous reasons till i am really in control of my assignments/ my parents are convinced i am really in control of my work, wahahha. how devious i remain, even under the circumstances.

and one thing that has been worrying me. even with minimal physical activity, i still get hungry so fast and often. tis troubling. i must up the jumping around to accomodate and to avoid the needle on the scale moving up up and away into the fatlands. my vanity must keep me in check. :D


Medical Humour - Miscellaneous

laughter is the best medicine. muahhaha. image heavy. plenty of links to explore at the bottom of the page too! *runs off to click links*



I don't have a drinking problem.
I drink
I get drunk
I fall down


No problem


posted by onigiri @ 11:31 PM  
|
it's japanese for riceball. in more local terms, ba chang might be the equivalent.
Nutritional Information

Name: onigiri
Home: Subang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: i wish inspiration would come rape me so i can have its illegitimate babies

See my complete profile

Babi-babi sekalian
teh O ais
penyanyi KL muda
Webcomics
Past Ramblings
Pickled Rice
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com