Sunday, September 26, 2004
no one mourns the wicked
the greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.

i love you now, but not a day goes by when i don't think about you. but everyday i die a little death when i don't have any contact with you.

then you appear, a few words, a smile, a look, just any microscopic hint of attention or care towards me makes me feel like soaring to the heavens.

but when i ruminate on my own thoughts and memories about you, i never can decide whether to be happy or sad.

oh i love you so, you'll never know, oh my life is just a spare, but i don't care, when you take me in your arms, the world is bright, all right. what's the difference if i say, i'll go away, when i know i'll come back on my knees someday, for whatever you are, i am yours, forevermore.

but i look at myself and i see immaturity, but maybe a hint of the hopeless romantic that i wanted to be, because only a hopeless romantic might probably see the sense of a hopeless romantic :)

so i say to myself put on the "maturity" thinking cap, so that i can function an survive to the next time i'll be able to be in your arms again.

i think WAY too much, but my brain runs on auto pilot.



now i feel powerless, because you've got problems that i think i can understand, but cannot provide solutions to. it tears me sometimes that i get this feeling i should do SOMETHING, but i can't think of anything except to be there if and when i'm needed. but i don't think i am, so am i being a dead weight or an annoyance?

even worse, i fear i may be misunderstanding and offering words of comfort that may be making you feel worse?

at times like this...

urk.

i try to be optimistic, but that almost seems insensitive, but being optimistic usually helps me do better in between the dissapointments, an helps me be prepared if ever luck strikes so that i can harness it.

not seeing the bright side of things can make everything seem dark. obvious, but true i think.



pics of stuff on saturday~


blossom, piglet and pooh in a bunny hat Posted by Hello


dinner with the recently escaped detainees Posted by Hello


I was walking down the street when this man hammering on his roof called me a paranoid little freak... In morse code.

Emo Phillips

posted by onigiri @ 10:51 PM  
|
it's japanese for riceball. in more local terms, ba chang might be the equivalent.
Nutritional Information

Name: onigiri
Home: Subang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: i wish inspiration would come rape me so i can have its illegitimate babies

See my complete profile

Babi-babi sekalian
teh O ais
penyanyi KL muda
Webcomics
Past Ramblings
Pickled Rice
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com