Tuesday, October 26, 2004
bloop
whee, i have managed to sorta catch up on my assignments. i hope and pray that is...

shall have a chat *shudder*, with my lecturers to ascertain my situation.


please god, let me not turn into mush whenever i start talking to that person. let me be able to act like the fun/crazy/usual person i think i am. i hate the fact i seem to go into seriousselfconciousnervous mode sometimes around you know who.

it'll make life more fun again if i can be a little more insane like usual around that person. and not worry too much about what opinions or conclusions might arise. if that person doesn't like it, i shouldn't force it. don't wanna be the wonky shaped peg trying to fit thru a square hole that's not even the correct size.

these circles i keep running around make me dizzy.

maybe i really should go out more.

onigiri wants you to click this
i do i do i do


i dunno why, but i suddenly thought about twinkies.
Hostess Twinkies Sushi
...for fun and laughter
New junk food fad: Deep-fried Twinkies
...my arteries clog and my mouth salivates.
I am a twinkie
...who'd have thought twinkies could be an existential metaphor.



Boycott shampoo - demand the REAL poo!

posted by onigiri @ 3:53 AM  
|
it's japanese for riceball. in more local terms, ba chang might be the equivalent.
Nutritional Information

Name: onigiri
Home: Subang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: i wish inspiration would come rape me so i can have its illegitimate babies

See my complete profile

Babi-babi sekalian
teh O ais
penyanyi KL muda
Webcomics
Past Ramblings
Pickled Rice
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com