Saturday, July 16, 2005
god bless sara lee

well, this is the obligatory "i havn't updated in donkey ages, and now i must fill the space with utter crap i pull out of my ass".

well, it's just that there's been so much stuff happening in my life but i do not feel like writing about it. key word :LAZY

but fact of the matter is, i am very much alive.

hmm, quick summary of my activities, went and came back to redang. Aly and Lup and Sleen have done very good posts about the trip. i only managed to get some crappy pics before my camera battery went honky tonky.

some sparkly things spotted from bus at wee hours


attack of the sleep deprived ayam hutan


gawd, this view made it all worth it



just had a brief recital at damas which buddies.

OH! i just thought of what to write about!
THE NEW GSC at I utama new wing!

or my splurge lately on food. nando's, delifrance, bread story...hmmmm(ate some nasty breads there the other day, will rant bout that soon) genki sushi, TGI fridays, Kim gary, mac donalds, burger king, pizza hut. gosh, i feel so.....targeted consumer fodder.

had ulitmate mudslide and the burger with the longest name at friday's too.

read a new book lately too. "the brand gap". just aqquired a new tom holt piece, on my list to read too. and just bought "stop stealing sheep". time to catch up on my reading ya'll.


i also gained weight.





...





shit





GO FUG YERSELF
lovely photoblog

excuse me, I interupt you
Hans Jensen
posted by onigiri @ 11:25 PM  
|
it's japanese for riceball. in more local terms, ba chang might be the equivalent.
Nutritional Information

Name: onigiri
Home: Subang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: i wish inspiration would come rape me so i can have its illegitimate babies

See my complete profile

Babi-babi sekalian
teh O ais
penyanyi KL muda
Webcomics
Past Ramblings
Pickled Rice
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com