Saturday, April 23, 2005
it sure don't feel like it.
ach, the "holidays" are here.
shit one week has already flown by. why am i not having the time of my life after going thru the time of my near-death pass me by?! hehehe

but it's been a whirlwind week. sang at sheraton subang. in swedish, and estonian, and a good dose of "ding dili". the organizers knew more about the songs than we did. malunyer.

i got into the mah jong groove at queenbabi's place, and happy bday to zebrabi. i finally realised how uneducated i am in the recreational habits inherent to my culture. but...it's probably in my blood, i'm enjoying it more and more. can't wait to play again. maybe cos i had help and so called beginner's luck, winning 2 out of the 3 rounds i played. i think. had carrot milk instead of teh ais. my brain tak boleh tahan.

and, for some reason, i've been waking up with the right side of my head experienceing a lingering dull pain. it's been that way for the better part of this week. it's either my head's been getting heavier(with lead i suppose, not actual brain matter), or someone's been sitting on my head before i wake up.

headache sial.


totally unrelated

Fetus Spears
Animal Orgy by kozydan

HOLY CRAP-O-LA! MOMMY AND DADDY JUST HAD SEX AND DADDY GOT ALL SOFT AND MOMMY COULDN'T HAVE AN ORGASM! NOW SHE IS PISSED AND EATING CORNCHIP! LOLOLOLOLO!!!@! DADDY NEEDS VIAGERA!!!!!!@!@!!!!@@###$

FETUS, OUT!!!

fetus spears

posted by onigiri @ 3:21 AM  
|
it's japanese for riceball. in more local terms, ba chang might be the equivalent.
Nutritional Information

Name: onigiri
Home: Subang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: i wish inspiration would come rape me so i can have its illegitimate babies

See my complete profile

Babi-babi sekalian
teh O ais
penyanyi KL muda
Webcomics
Past Ramblings
Pickled Rice
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com