Wednesday, June 01, 2005
back
rawr. sorry for the lack of updates ladies and gentlemen. if any of you actually regularly chk this page out. but's it's been a whirlwind of a month.

new term has started, things seem to look ok at the moment. it's wierd how i have these spaces of frantic rushing puntuated with utter boredom. it's weakens me poor heart it does.

4 seasons went well, performance wise, i think.

...
...

...
*crickets chirping

i don't feel motivated to write anything i suppose. unless i start reviewing movies. gah. it'll give me the opportunity to be witty, sarcastic, and critical without garnering the displeasure/dissent of ppl with sharp sticks in my general vincinity.

oh and by the way, to those who have nothing else better to do on the 11th of june, you can come by to Frame Network, at plaza damas in sri hartamas area at...i'm not so sure the time :P

but i'll bge having a joint recital with carrie, annette and me.

that's all for now folks.


i wish inspiration would come rape me in my sleep so i can give birth to ideas the next morning.

onigiri after dark
posted by onigiri @ 9:47 PM  
|
it's japanese for riceball. in more local terms, ba chang might be the equivalent.
Nutritional Information

Name: onigiri
Home: Subang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: i wish inspiration would come rape me so i can have its illegitimate babies

See my complete profile

Babi-babi sekalian
teh O ais
penyanyi KL muda
Webcomics
Past Ramblings
Pickled Rice
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com