Thursday, July 28, 2005
argh my hair
damn, why is it there's always a catch?!

FINALLY i drove my mom from here to taman tun (to pick my grandma) without any incident, and using the fastlane mostly (woo hoo), when she asks me whether i should be getting out of my P license. i took out the card, and seems it's been about a week since it expired.

GAH

so now i'm REALLY barred from driving even tho i've finally gained enough confidence to zoom zoom vroom vroom. grrrr

not to worry, by friday i'll be getting my license with a goofy haricut pic on it. which incidentally got me in a small argument with my mom yet again.

i wanted to get my license done ASAP, so i decided to take some insta-digital passpok/driba lesen photos at ss15. took the bus from college, was lucky and din have to wait (i was guessing fate was on my side by this time), got the photos done, collected my processed film for a college assignment, and on to drop my expired "P" at my old driving school. yay three birdies with one stone.

came home, feeling all accomplished for getting so many things done in one day, which is rare in my usual procrastinatory fashion, when my mom pops the bubble by marah-ing me for getting insta-digital passpok/driba lesen photos at ss15. which cost 20 bucks (i get a CD with the pics anyway), rather than a normal negative which is about 10 bucks, and for not really inquiring about the price of the "P" removal.

the lady in the shop charged my RM50 to send it for me and to renew my lesen for a year. i have no friggin idea how much she is chargin for the service and how much is the actual license. boo hoo. kena marah.

on the bright side, i'll be getting my REAL license tommorow. and the streets shall fear my name. "The Moving Roadblock"

another thought : i think it's gonna be hilarious that i'll be getting a haircut sometime soon and will look next to NOTHING like my pic in the license. ohohohoh




"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it."
- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
posted by onigiri @ 9:48 PM  
|
it's japanese for riceball. in more local terms, ba chang might be the equivalent.
Nutritional Information

Name: onigiri
Home: Subang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: i wish inspiration would come rape me so i can have its illegitimate babies

See my complete profile

Babi-babi sekalian
teh O ais
penyanyi KL muda
Webcomics
Past Ramblings
Pickled Rice
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com