Wednesday, August 04, 2004
an approximation. but not entirely baseless.
Look at me
I’m as helpless as a kitten
Up a tree

And I feel like i’m
Hanging from a cloud
I can’t understand
I get misty
Just holding your hand

Walk my way
And a thousand violins begin to play
Or it might be the sound of your hello
This magic I hear
I get misty
The moment you’re near

You could say that you’re leading me on
But it’s just what I want you to do
Can’t you see just how hopelessly I’m drawn
That’s why I’m following you

On my own
Would I wander through this wonderland alone
Never knowing my right foot from my left
My hat from my glove
I get misty
And too much in love

On my own
Would I wander through this wonderland alone
Never knowing my right foot from my left
My hat and my glove
I get misty
And too much in love

Look at me


remembered this song. and it sorta reflects what i am feeling right now.



and now, for something completely different

weapon of mass destruction





"Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it , but only YOU can feel the warmth"

posted by onigiri @ 9:06 PM  
|
it's japanese for riceball. in more local terms, ba chang might be the equivalent.
Nutritional Information

Name: onigiri
Home: Subang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: i wish inspiration would come rape me so i can have its illegitimate babies

See my complete profile

Babi-babi sekalian
teh O ais
penyanyi KL muda
Webcomics
Past Ramblings
Pickled Rice
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com