Monday, August 02, 2004
a certain je ne sais quoi
*yawn*

how unusual, it's 10.20pm but i feel slightly drowsy.

wow. it's been a whirlwind of a week and i have emerged from it changed but still the same.
i have finally been honest to my parents about myself, and have been happily shocked.

it just goes to show how stupid i have been in underestimating my parents and the way they handled it really made me wonder why i dun tell them more.

but now that they know, i dun feel so much like a split personality anymore, and i wanna actively pursue living instead of hiding.

a special hug and thanks too all my friends who have stayed and put up with me thru all of my ups and down on this journey. and also a wonderful joy i have felt on gaining new and wonderful people as friends when i willingly opened up to them, and was not turned away.

alas however,

obligations await as surmised by this song from the musical finian's rainbow


Necessity, Necessity,
That most unnecessary thing, Necessity.
What throws a monkey wrench in
A fella's good intention?
That nasty old invention - Necessity.
My feet wanna dance in the sun,
My head wants to rest in the shade,
The Lord says "Go out and have fun,"
But the landlord says "Your rent ain't paid!"
Necessity, it's plain to see
What a lovely old world this silly old world could be,
But man it's all in a mess, 'cause of Necessity.




for all my friends out there who sometimes have doubts

48 REASONS NOT TO GET A BOOB JOB



I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.

A. Whitney Brown



makes me wonder about humanitarians tho... :D
posted by onigiri @ 10:18 PM  
|
it's japanese for riceball. in more local terms, ba chang might be the equivalent.
Nutritional Information

Name: onigiri
Home: Subang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: i wish inspiration would come rape me so i can have its illegitimate babies

See my complete profile

Babi-babi sekalian
teh O ais
penyanyi KL muda
Webcomics
Past Ramblings
Pickled Rice
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com