Saturday, July 10, 2004
waking up when the sun rises
which i don't seem to be doing lately.

it's been the bane to my parents that i don't seem to sleep when the sun is shining on the other side of the planet. but why not?

i enjoy the quiet. hardly any distractions. the phone doesn't ring. and you'll deter robbers.


but then again, you trade off a little of your sanity when the moment you are most awake is at 4 am.

i sorta regret turning myself into a nocturnal creature, but i really love the fact i feel very liberated from the chaos that usually surrounds my life when i am plodding around at the wee hours.

but regretfully, the rest of my life does not facilitate such counter waking hours.

to put it plainly. "time and my college timetable waits for no man."

Farny Shait

for those people who have read Sexy Losers and don't call the police.
Satisfy your curiosity
Question: If you could live forever, would you and why?
Answer: “I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever.” * Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss USA contest
posted by onigiri @ 4:14 AM  
|
it's japanese for riceball. in more local terms, ba chang might be the equivalent.
Nutritional Information

Name: onigiri
Home: Subang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: i wish inspiration would come rape me so i can have its illegitimate babies

See my complete profile

Babi-babi sekalian
teh O ais
penyanyi KL muda
Webcomics
Past Ramblings
Pickled Rice
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com