Friday, June 25, 2004
moffy the magic hash brown
isn't he just adorable?


illegal alien Posted by Hello

my battle against assignments...

  • assignments - (2099086597869887...)
  • me - (-=nil=-)
my monitor is goin round the u - bend. i am not amused.
after many attempts to put this post up, it seems my blog was folowing close behind. now, i am not amused and also in need of a punching bag.

a link a day keeps a finger busy

look ma, a handy colour tool
Pepperpot Lady: Well, I object to all this sex on the television! I mean, I keep falling off! - Monty Pythin's Flying Circus

posted by onigiri @ 2:12 AM  
|
it's japanese for riceball. in more local terms, ba chang might be the equivalent.
Nutritional Information

Name: onigiri
Home: Subang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: i wish inspiration would come rape me so i can have its illegitimate babies

See my complete profile

Babi-babi sekalian
teh O ais
penyanyi KL muda
Webcomics
Past Ramblings
Pickled Rice
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com