Thursday, June 17, 2004
wow, another one!!!
well, my friend aly has just started her blog, go show some support XD.
she's one of my best friends :hugs:
and also just as mad as i am...if not more *MUHAHAHAhHAHHAhHAHhAHAhhahahhahHAH*

who incidentally at the time of this post just informed me that she got a full blast of aerosol bug spray into her face on account of misdirected nozzle.

*note* point about madness proven, we shall all do a sotong dance in commemoration of this...
it's called Musings of a Deranged Mind at the moment, i just love the url name she got ;)

moving on, nanahazie's asking me to post more stuff like the rainbow kids show XD.

so here it is...don't know how many ppl have seen the video, but i think it's syok berlumuran darah. well, it's not entirely in the same vein as rainbow, but it's more ebaum goodness. :D

my sotong experience

One fine day me and my bro were in a shopping mall, when we went to get the parking paid. it was one of those auto pay stations, a bug bright yellow one. sparkilng new too. anyways, it being a sunday morning, i was missing a part of my brain that decided to sleep in and stay in bed while the rest of me lurched about. back to the parking autopay machine, i took out a dollar bill and proceeded to feed the machine. strange, why can't the dollar bill fit?...*begins attempt to cram the bill into the slot. all of a sudden, a guy behind me said, "erm, that slot's for the card, the one for the bill is below.." i went..."oh." and nearly tripped on my toes... then, ipaidtheticketthenranasfastaspossiblewithoutturningbacktothecar.
the lesson of the story kids, is that
"don't leave your brain at home, you never know when you might need it."

"now, we shall do the sotong dance again to commemorate this shining example of sotongness."
posted by onigiri @ 1:47 AM  
|
it's japanese for riceball. in more local terms, ba chang might be the equivalent.
Nutritional Information

Name: onigiri
Home: Subang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: i wish inspiration would come rape me so i can have its illegitimate babies

See my complete profile

Babi-babi sekalian
teh O ais
penyanyi KL muda
Webcomics
Past Ramblings
Pickled Rice
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com