Tuesday, June 29, 2004
the neighborhood misbegotten psychoanalyst.
well, life goes on.

dammit, the water pipe burst today around my area, resulting in water flowing freely everywhere, except from my tap.

got fixed at around 7 pm, hope it stays fixed (=_=)"

i feel a bought of hopelessness coming on whenerver i try to do my assignments, i hope it's not a permanent affliction...

trip to sungei wang tommorow with furuba XD. sadly can't make it for the sleepover TT_TT. but then again, i must then use this time to do my assignments. dammit why is the "i'm not gonna make it" feeling coming so soon this term!? ;)

Whimsy

What makes a good rumour?

Bizarre Rumour Generator = A fun little toy that gave me such spectacularly ridiculous results as the one shown below =
When capitalists ruled the earth, a whole flock of vengeful foxes morosely flailed the neighborhood misbegotten psychoanalyst.
posted by onigiri @ 9:36 PM  
|
it's japanese for riceball. in more local terms, ba chang might be the equivalent.
Nutritional Information

Name: onigiri
Home: Subang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: i wish inspiration would come rape me so i can have its illegitimate babies

See my complete profile

Babi-babi sekalian
teh O ais
penyanyi KL muda
Webcomics
Past Ramblings
Pickled Rice
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com