Thursday, February 17, 2005
it buuuurns
gah. i caught pink eye. first it was my dad. then my mom and me in quick sucession. Not as incapacitating as a flu or a fever, but still pretty UNpretty and irritating. it's a perfect time to practice your evil eye look to give to be given to tourists who ask condescending questions like "oh, you've got internet in malaysia?!".

and i can't even take naps to alleviate my headaches. it's hard to open my eyes after i wake up. they get...stuck together. i'm sure everyone will be thankful if i don't go into much more grapic detail of this experience of conjunctivitis.

and i took antibiotics today. from my mothers perscription. i always wonder sometimes why my parents always prefer not to let me see a doctor whenever i don't feel well. (paranoid mode imagination) i havn't even had a check up since i was in primary school. i know most times it's unnessary, but i don't wanna risk taking meds on assumption.

i am afraid. sometimes my trust in my parents wavers when they wave off medication that i might potentially have a reation to in my direction. well, hope it helps my eyes, that's all i'm sayin.*keeps number of hospital on speed dial*

onigiri/quasimodo shall return to my cave and security blanket of music, anime, and pirated films.

there's always more than one way to view anything. well, mostly anything. it all depends on how twisted you are wiling to go. for example, you could say, shit. when someone could say, fertiliser. :D

a description of my condition. for ye who are morbidly fascinated by such things.
not for the faint of heart



A dog looks up to humans. A cat looks down on people. But a pig will look a human in the eye and see its equal.

Winston Churchill
posted by onigiri @ 9:40 PM  
|
it's japanese for riceball. in more local terms, ba chang might be the equivalent.
Nutritional Information

Name: onigiri
Home: Subang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: i wish inspiration would come rape me so i can have its illegitimate babies

See my complete profile

Babi-babi sekalian
teh O ais
penyanyi KL muda
Webcomics
Past Ramblings
Pickled Rice
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com