Thursday, March 10, 2005
deepest darkest
phew.

i survived. i survived. *cue inspiring gospel choir number here*

in a valiant show of misplaced heroism, i tried to clean my room. that's right i actually stopped habitually writing it on my "to do" and "resolutions" list and actually went and did it!! yeah.

it's quite worrying seeing the amount of notes and other random crap i've accumulated over the past 2 years. i've uncovered some unsuspected thinigs, like my lost sense of neatness and organization. two things that sadly will forever be dead to me... at least until i move into my own place and have ikea sponsor all my furniture. oh how i love those scandanavians and their modular space saving storage appliance designs.

note* do something about weak willpower and discipline.

so now and i am revelling in that short-lived euphoria that i have not felt since i found an old angpow packet lying in my desk with some money in it.

it is indeed a feat of respiration that i managed to keep my sanity amidst clouds of dust and heat and runny noses and itchy nostrils and underwear riding into my crack due to the sweat.

yes, ladies and gentlemen, i am proud that i can finally see the surface of my desk after many months of helpless wandering about the house in search of an empty flat space to do my illustration assignments. my mother shall rejoice that i'll no longer leave elbow grease stains on the glass tops of the tables downstairs.

and there shall be feasting and joyous sounds throughout my little world in my head till the next battle against the trash pile. what i need now is a little plastic mannequin hand-onna-stick to pat myself on the back. 8D


BEFORE, sorta | this is more like what the place looked like while i was clearing. i was using the "take everything out and put it back in properly" strategy. beautifully simple in theory, but a painstaking bugger to actually do.


AFTER | note there's an actual flat space on my desk.

and now, for something completely different...

SUPERMAN IS A DICK
yes, he is.

katamari da vinci
blasphemy for the playstation generation.

Dealing with Excitable Pigs
go on, i know you want to click it.

"All I want to know is who the man is that looked at a cow and said "I think I drink from whatever comes out of those things when I squeeze them."

Calvin and Hobbes

posted by onigiri @ 1:39 AM  
|
it's japanese for riceball. in more local terms, ba chang might be the equivalent.
Nutritional Information

Name: onigiri
Home: Subang, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: i wish inspiration would come rape me so i can have its illegitimate babies

See my complete profile

Babi-babi sekalian
teh O ais
penyanyi KL muda
Webcomics
Past Ramblings
Pickled Rice
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com